Thursday 25 October 2012

:/

Well, this blog isn't very popular. Is it?

I go on anyway, because I like to entertain the some of you who actually visit this blog from time to time?

Thanks to all of you!! You guys are the reason I still run this blog!!

But I feel like there's no point. I've tried joining a bunch of blogs, yet never succeeded.

maybe they don't like me? I've been left behind and not noticed before. 

I tried joining blogs like Woozworld Craze, Woozworld Deadline and Woozworld Dream. But they don't accept my application ._.

That's why I made my own blog, but I don't think it'll go far. Maybe if I got .. I don't know. If there's anyway to do it, let me know. 

Message me on Woozword, 3t3h3i ._.

I feel so bad.. for some reason...

-A mixed emotional 3t3h3i

No comments:

Post a Comment